In modern life, candles are no longer simply to solve the "burning eyebrows", it is an indispensable element to decorate the atmosphere of life. The curls emitted by DIY scented candles can soothe the spirit. In addition, it can purify the air and remove bacteria in the air. At the same time, it has become a catalyst for the taste of life. In Canada more and more consumers are spending their leisure time. If you choose homemade scented candles to enrich your life, then if our candle merchants can prepare some beautiful and practical candle containers while selling scented candles, they will definitely attract more customers.
Glass Candle Jars -The Best Containers for Scented Candles
Candle glass bottle is a common glass container, which is mainly used for liquid and solid split filling. The market demand is wide and there are many types, and glass is an ideal material for candle containers because of its non-flammable and non-porous properties. The thicker the glass, the less likely it is to break. Glassware, such as cans or jelly jars, tea cups, and other heat-safe materials are popular products that are often used in candle making.
When choosing a candle glass bottle, merchants need to consider the following factors
1. Whether the candle container can withstand high temperature. Make sure the glass is thick enough to withstand the heat without cracking or cracking. A cracked jar can be dangerous because you'll be dealing with both hot wax and broken glass, which can be hot.
2. The next consideration should be size. You need to know the size of the jar and how much wax needs to be melted. Your customers also want to know information such as the size and diameter of the pan when purchasing.
3. Another feature is how wide the mouth of the jar is. Wide mouth jars make pouring candles easier. If your cans are too narrow, filling them won't be easy. It will also be more difficult for your clients to light candles.
This is especially the case if they light the candle again. For larger candles, making sure the jar mouth is large enough to hold a lighter or match without burning your fingers is essential.
4. The lid is another consideration. The lid is great for keeping the candle clean during shipping and display, and it also prevents the scent from fading during storage. Fire shields can sometimes be used to help extinguish candles. If the cover is not fireproof, you need to take care of this so the owner of the candle doesn't try to put it out and cause a fire or other damage.
If you sell candles, some materials like plastic can be easily damaged. This can be a hassle because you probably don't want to sell it and end up with an unhappy customer.
5. Finally, when merchants purchase candle containers, they should also pay attention to aesthetics
When customers see a candle glass bottle, the first thing they see is the clarity of the candle bottle. For the candle bottle without color, people should ensure that the clarity is high. The crystal clear glass bottle can give customers a visual effect. A neat impression; for glass bottles with colored plates, care should be taken to ensure that the color tone is maintained for a long time. Colored candle containers can bring consumer a more experience than pure color. Tea candle containers often can be seen in scented candle market.
Are Scented Candle Glass Containers Healthy?
The glass bottle is also a very healthy choice as an aromatherapy container. It is very environmentally friendly and can be reused. When customers use it repeatedly, it is very easy to clean up. Just pour boiling water into the container and leave space at the top. (If your candle is made with a soft wax, such as soy wax, you can use hot water that isn't boiling.) Boiling water will melt the wax and it will float to the top. Let the water cool and remove the wax.
Glass candle Jars wholesalers in Canada
What is a good wholesaler to buy jars from? Many our customers in canada complained there are many scented candle supplies,but less candle container can be found in Canada, so its really huge market to expand your candle business in Canada.
We are a professional scented candle manufacturer with rich experience in exporting to many countries, such as the United States, France, Canada, Germany, Italy, Russia, Finland, New Zealand, Singapore, Lithuania, Australia, India, Japan, Vietnam, etc. We Can meet your requirements according to your market. We have a wide variety of products in various sizes and styles. Both OEM and ODM are acceptable. Quality control and delivery time, we can guarantee that your needs will be met.