Soy candles is a new type of environmentally friendly scented candles
Soy candles refer to waxes produced from hydrogenated soybean oil. It is the main raw material for making craft candles, essential oils and scented candles. The advantages of soybean wax are low price, the cup wax made does not fall off the cup, does not crack, the pigment is evenly dispersed, and does not flower. 30-50% longer burning time than paraffin. Non-toxic and environmentally friendly. It does not produce carcinogens when burned, and the waste is biodegradable.
Are soy candles 100% soy?
Every soy candle we sell is made with only 100% soy. This makes them a safe and natural choice, especially when you consider the health concerns of paraffin and petroleum-based candles. Choosing soy candles means you are also choosing an eco-friendly option.
Is soy wax toxic to burn?
Soy Candles Are Non-Toxic: If you're looking for a natural way to freshen up your room, you can burn soy candles. They are non-toxic; therefore, they will not cause any harm to your health. They are a vegetable wax and do not release any toxins into the air
Candles made from soy wax have many advantages over paraffin candles.
1. Soybean wax is made from environmentally friendly and renewable resources; while the classic paraffin wax is made of petroleum and is non-renewable. Not only does choosing soy wax have a "green" advantage over different types of candle wax, but soy wax also burns slower than paraffin wax, meaning you can get a longer lasting candle. While all candles emit some black soot when they burn, candles made from soy wax burn cleaner and produce less soot. Another reason to choose soy wax when it comes to candles is that soy wax is an excellent fragrance carrier that doesn't require chemical enhancers. The result is a well-balanced scented candle.
2. Candles can create a romantic atmosphere and give off a pleasant aroma, but most candles are made from paraffin, a petroleum-derived product that emits black smoke and chemicals when lit. In comparison, soy candles are cleaner and last longer.
3. Just like energy-saving light bulbs are more expensive than regular light bulbs, soy candles are also a little more expensive than paraffin candles. But from a long-term perspective, energy-saving light bulbs have a significantly longer lifespan, and the cost of use is cheaper than ordinary light bulbs; the same is true for soybean candles.
4. Compared with ordinary candles, soy candles burn more slowly and release the essential oils for the fragrance more slowly and gently. Unlike scented paraffin candles, soy candles don't create an overpowering aroma. Therefore, soy candles do not affect a person's sense of smell or taste.
5. Soy candles are made from soybeans, a renewable resource. Some candles are made from sustainably grown soybeans. Soy candles are biodegradable and will be easier to clean than paraffin candles if the wax drips onto clothing or furniture. Soy candles are also recyclable because soy candles are non-toxic and you can safely reuse the glass bottle that holds the candle.
6. There are many brands selling candles made from different wax sources. However, it is important to use all-natural candles, and soy candles are perfect for you. They are eco-friendly and add a wonderful scent to your home. The benefits of soy candles are numerous as they are a healthier way for candle lovers to update their home or space.
Irish Window Tradition of Lighting Candles
The Irish have a tradition of lighting candles in their windows, and it's because of colonial rule that candles in windows during Christmas can be traced back to the Irish. From 1691 to 1778, the British government enacted a number of brutal and oppressive laws against Catholics in an attempt to suppress the religion and force the Irish to submit to British rule. These laws are called criminal laws. The priest was not allowed to practice and was ordered to leave the country, so he went into hiding. During Christmas, Irish Catholics will light a candle in the window and leave the door unlocked, allowing priests to slip safely into their homes for Mass.
More meanings of candles on windows in Ireland
Continuing to this day, candles on windows have several different meanings. In Irish tradition, it is a beacon of safety that lets visitors know that their home will provide them with sanctuary. It is also a beacon for the neighbors, as the family used to be so far apart. Lights from outside the window illuminate the way for visitors to visit their neighbors. Candles also represent a beacon for family members away from home. The family lights candles every night in the hope that their missing members will find their way home safely. Candles on windows can also represent good news, such as the birth of a baby.
Demand of soy candles Ireland
Today, candles have gone through hundreds of years of development, not only maintaining traditions in religion, but also bringing more colorful meanings to Irish people in life. The streets and alleys of Ireland are full of shops full of exquisite scented candles. Enter a scented candle shop. There are a full range of scented candles here, but each has its own characteristics. In recent years, soy scented candles have become very popular in Ireland.
In recent years, our export of soy scented candles to Ireland has also surged. If you are looking for a professional soy scented candle manufacturer, you are welcome.