It has plant-specific aroma and pharmacological effects. There are about 200 kinds of essential oils, which are single fragrance-free, mixed and spiced. Which essential oil brands are trustworthy? Everyone needs to know, in order to find the real good essential oil in the market of fish and beads, let's take a look at the brand of aromatherapy oil and the precautions of using essential oils.
Introduction to aromatherapy essential oil
Aromatherapy essential oils are plant extracts extracted from scented plants, also known as plant hormones. The aromatherapy developed in modern Europe is a way to protect the body and mind with aromatherapy essential oils. The aromatherapy essential oil that extracts the essence of the plant not only has a special aroma, but also has magical effects. Balance and soothe your body and spirit through bathing, massage, etc.
Aromatherapy essential oils are completely volatile and completely soluble in alcohol and oil. It has good permeability to the skin and is easily absorbed by the skin. Indirect promotion and promotion of the human body and improvement of the positive function of the human body itself.
Aromatherapy essential oil use benefits
A. It can help the body to restore function. Most of the plant essential oils are medicinal plants with curative effect, which can help the body to reach balance and improve self-healing ability.
B. Helping the Mind Level Essential oils can promote the formation of endorphins, affect the nervous system, improve people's thinking patterns, emotional states, and relieve stress.
C. Does not cause a burden on the body. Essential oils are obtained from plants. The body naturally metabolizes. As long as it is used properly, it will not burden the body. However, the artificial fragrance will remain in the body and cause serious damage to the body.
Precautions for using essential oils
1. Can not be used directly (lavender, tea tree can be used directly on the skin in small doses, small areas)
Due to the high concentration of essential oils, only "Lavender, Tea Tree" is an essential oil that can be used directly, unless it is under the guidance of a special person. It is directly applied to the body with pure essential oil, which may cause excessive dose or excessive irritation to the skin.
2. Dosage: Do not use more than 5%. In general, a typical 10 ml of essential oil can be dropped for about 200 days, so the concentration of 5% is about 10 days. If the base oil is to be formulated, it is a safe dose to drip less than 10 drops of essential oil into 10 ml of base oil.
3. Dispensing: Use the compound essential oil prepared by the manufacturer, there is no problem in the deployment. If you prefer to deploy the self, please note that the essential oil should not exceed 3, and the use of the compound is safer than the one.
4. Allergy test: People with allergies must have an allergy test.
5. Avoid confusion: Essential oils are imported from abroad, but also domestically produced. Therefore, some names are not the same. In purchasing and using, it is not easy to make mistakes in clearing the English or scientific name of essential oils.
6. Avoid eating inadvertently: Store carefully and keep children from eating.
7. Pay attention to preservation: pure essential oil is afraid of light, afraid of high temperature oxidation, it should be used in deep bottle, preferably in the dark place below 30 degrees constant temperature.
8. Avoid light sensitivity: Many essential oils contain furocoumarin, which causes photosensitivity and is not acceptable for sun exposure within a few hours after use on the face to prevent darkening of the skin. Such as: bergamot, lemon, lime, European white, and so on.
9. Irreplaceable medical treatment: Although essential oils have good curative effect, they are also very helpful for body and mind balance. However, if you have an emergency, you still need to seek medical treatment. Aromatherapy is used to assist medicine. It is used as daily health care, relieves chronic pain, and improves the state of bad essential oils. The tool is a safer way to use it.
Which brand of aromatherapy oil is good?
First, Ao essential oil aou (British essential oil, Ao essential oil was founded by the famous aromatherapist Aoulinasmith, the first of the top ten aromatherapy essential oil brands in China)
Second, O home oil Oshadhi (German essential oil, all products are shipped from Germany by air, the European Association of Essential Oils' highest honor certification brand)
Third, Home Merlot Camenae (French essential oil, using plant extracts as beauty care, French National Merlot (Far East) Co., Ltd.)
Fourth, the body shop TheBodyShop (The BodyShop, in 1976 Britain, international cosmetics brand, top ten brands of essential oils, natural / active health cosmetics)
5. Jurlique (world-renowned essential oil products, Olympic designated products, top ten essential oil brands, Australian essential oils)
Sixth, Shirleyprice (, founded by Ms. Shirley Price, the UK's most prestigious top aromatherapy brand, famous throughout the aromatherapy community)
Seven, Huimeishe PrettyVally (from Canada, domestic popular brand, Guangzhou Huimeishe Natural Products Chain Co., Ltd.)
Eight, Best Best (Taiwan, 1992, "Aromatherapy" cosmetics industry leader, Best International Business Group)
Nine L'Occitane (starting in 1976 in France, world famous brand, Provence L'Occitane Trading (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.)
TEN. CEIFEDE (domestic branded cosmetics brand Qingdao scented candle subordinate brand, home aromatherapy products)
Reed diffuser is important part of home fragrance products,it is widely used for...>More >>
Christmas always comes with lively,and happy times.This scented candle is specia...>More >>
Christmas scented candles are very ideal parts of Christmas,they look so beautif...>More >>
Luxury,full of high taste of life,that is why this reed diffuser oil so attracti...>More >>
Custom Christmas scented candles,scented candles manufacturer,Christmas scented ...>More >>
Classical snowflakes and pines,very representative patterns,easily bring us with...>More >>
For this flat shaped bottle,can bring a lot of surprise when you combine them wi...>More >>
Scented candles are more and more popular for Christmas.No matter selfuse,or pre...>More >>